You need to be a billing admin to be able to update credit card details. You can find the steps to update billing admin here.
1. Go to Settings by clicking on the profile card on the bottom left and then click on Subscription.
This will direct you to the payment app. You can also directly login to the payment app with the same login credentials that you use for Zegal app.
2. Click on Manage payment methods.
There you will have the option to: add a card, remove a card and set a card as default payment.
How to add a card
- Click on Add a credit card.
2. Fill in the information and click on Add card.
How to update card details
There is a menu to edit, delete and set as a default payment method next to the card added.
During the first 12 months of your subscription, we require at least one payment method on file. As a result, the option to update, delete or set a default payment method will only be available if you have 2 payments method on file.
Edit card details
1. Click on Edit.
2. Change the details as required and click on Update.
Delete card details
1. Click on Delete.
2. Confirm the delete by clicking on Delete.
Change the default payment method
1. Click on Set as default payment method next to the card you want to be charged.
The default payment card is updated.
Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our app's live chat if you have any questions.