These are the documents under Fundraising category for Australia:
- Ordinary Shares Investment Term Sheet: It is a record of discussions between the founders of a business and an investor for a potential investment by ordinary shares.
- Preference Shares Investment Term Sheet: It is a record of discussions between the founders of a business and an investor for a potential investment by preference shares.
- Share Vesting Agreement: It is a contract by which a company sells new shares to an employee or a consultant, which then vest over time or upon achieving certain goals.
- Shareholders' Agreement: It also known as a Founders' Agreement, is a contract among founders of a company to regulate their rights as shareholders of the company.
- Simple Agreement for Future Equity (SAFE): It is a contract by which an investor makes a cash investment into a company in return for the rights to subscribe for new shares in future.
Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions. We'll be happy to help!